Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yaoi-con 2009


Photobucket

Photobucket
Mommy, and I went to the airport so we could fly on this airline (Mommy said it costs less). It was so early in the morning and I was still tired. :(

Photobucket
Inside the plane!

Photobucket
When we got to the hotel I was so sleepy and tired. Mommy said I was being grumpy. >_<

Photobucket
She told me to take a nap so I wouldn't feel so tired, so I did.

After I woke up, Mommy took me to the "Saiyuki Room Party".

Photobucket
Mommy, me and Gojyo! I don't know who Gojyo is, except he has the same hair colour as my Mommy.

Photobucket
Some other people I don't know.

There were so many people and it was so much fun at the Saiyuki room party, but I was still so tired from waking up early that day, and so was Mommy so we went back to our hotel room.

Photobucket
The next day was HALLOWEEN!!! YAY!

Photobucket
One of Mommy's friends tried to tell me to wear mouse ears, but I didn't think they matched my pumpkin costume.

Photobucket
Glow sticks for safety when going out trick-or-treating! :D

Photobucket
Me and Mommy taking a short rest after trick-or-treating. I was so tired but I got lots of chocolate! ^____________^

Photobucket
It was getting late so Mommy said we should go back to the hotel. ^^

Photobucket
Mommy putting me into the pumpkin basket to carry me back to the hotel room.

Photobucket
Mommy said I got some chocolate on my face so she wiped it off for me. ^_^;
Afterwards it was time to sleep!

Photobucket
The next day at Yaoi-Con... guess who we saw? Yes, Deadpool! haha... He tried to pull my arm. >_<

Photobucket
Deadpool, Mommy and me posing for a photo. :D

Photobucket
Then guess who else I saw? Logan! You might know him better as Wolverine. Haha, he was surprised to see me, but he also said he thought I was a lot bigger. :(

Photobucket
The day went by quickly, and before I knew it, it was time to sleep again because Mommy, and I would be going back home the next day.

Photobucket
And that's it! This is me waiting in the hotel lobby to go back to the airport. ^_^

So yeah! Yaoi-Con was fun. I met a lot of people and I ate a lot of chocolate! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment